- Use long, boring and hard to read reports filled with unnecessary photographs and useless information.
- Use Scary Report Headings ( Shock Hazard - Major Concern - Dangerous)
- Use the color "RED" in reports to make a point.
- Often exaggerate concerns or shock clients.
- My reports are state-of-the-art - If it is not important - It is not there!
- I have created a very clear Summary Page at the beginning of the report that is easy to read.
- I use simple headings (Items Not Operating / Minor Maintenance Item / Items to Monitor / Safety)
- Honest and Simple explanations with NO exaggerations!